Literature Analysis: A work in progress

THE BASICS:
   
1) The plot of this novel is a young girl named Hazel suffers from cancer and may possibly die. She meets a boy named Augusts and he changes her whole life.

2) The theme of this novel is life and death. What I mean by this is once Hazel finds out she has cancer she also finds out she might die. So she lives her life to the fullest after she meets Augusts.

3) Based on the author's tone I  imagine his morning routine as, he gets ups early and may possibly drink a cup of coffee. For breakfast I can picture him spreading strawberry jelly on a piece of whole wheat bread. For the hungover question I can imagine the author rubbing his eyes and then outing his hands over his head as he walks to the bathroom to wash his face and possibly throw up.

4)



NEXT LEVEL:

1) What drew me to this book was as I picked up the book I turned it around and saw that "The Fault in Our Stars" is meant to be a love story and there are times I like to read love stories. I wish that I would cry while reading the story because in some lobe stories there usually always a part of the story that makes you cry. 

2) I first what kept me from reading the first 10 pages was I kind of got bored of the book so I put it down for like 2 days until I finally decided to finally go back and keep reading it.

3) My reading habits consist of getting distracted easily and also forgetting about where I left off on the story once I get distracted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 questions

Today I was Thinking

Self- Reliance Essay